Teenage friend being pressured into sex

Teenage friend being pressured into sex

My cousin (not putting his name here for privacy reasons) is a really good looking kid and has a lot of girls who want to date him. My fourteen-year-old self was a bit envious until I found out that every single girl that's interested in him is really interested in 'getting sex over with' with him. What should we do to help convince him that this is a special experience that should at the very least be shared with someone he loves (his parents aren't focused on waiting until marriage)?

Associated Book Pages: 
jonsurfs Mar. 15, 2014, 6:51 AM | In Children & Teens | Replies (2)

2 Replies

shy_lezi's picture

Tell him that, he should wait to have sex. After they get what they want they just might leave. Having sex is never safe that's why many say wait till your married cause if she gets pregnant their married and have nothing to worry about, but your just a teenager and you have a lot going for yourself and having kids is a lot of work, money and time.

|
shy_lezi's picture

Tell him that, he should wait to have sex. After they get what they want they just might leave. Having sex is never safe that's why many say wait till your married cause if she gets pregnant their married and have nothing to worry about, but your just a teenager and you have a lot going for yourself and having kids is a lot of work, money and time.

|
Syndicate content