Know Where You’re Going!

Know Where You’re Going!

From Chicken Soup for the College Soul

Know Where You’re Going!

How important is it to know what you want and where you’re going? A study of the graduates of one Harvard class thirty years later says it all: 80 percent had no specific goals, 15 percent had ones they only thought about and 5 percent had written goals (dreams with deadlines). The 5 percent, measured by net assets, had not only surpassed the goals they wrote down for themselves but, as a group, had more net worth than the other 95 percent combined. Impressive!

Speaker’s Sourcebook II

You are currently enjoying a preview of this book.

Sign up here to get a Chicken Soup for the Soul story emailed to you every day for free!

Please note: Our premium story access has been discontinued (see more info).

view counter

More stories from our partners