First and Only Love

First and Only Love

My current boyfriend and I have only been together now for four months, but he was my first love. Back when I was 8 and he was 11 we started our friendship, and when I was 14 I started to fall for him and I kept asking him out, and he kept saying no, every time it broke my heart. I started to date other people but the feeling I feel now with him was never gone and that's why I couldn't keep a relationship longer than a month. in 2014 I got into a relationship with a guy who I dated for three months then found out I was pregnant with him child. I was with him until he cheated and I took the break up easy because I knew deep down I wasn't over my friend whom I wanted more with. He knew I was pregnant yet he still wanted to be friends then the day after I had my daughter, he asked me out officially. We've been together now for four months and he loves me and my daughter and we love him back. He's been more of a father than my daughters dad which I'm okay with because at least she will have a father figure unlike myself.

chathamfan Feb. 20, 2016, 11:43 PM | In Love & Relationships | Answer this!
Syndicate content