The "EX"

The "EX"

Well, okay, so I've been with my recently ex-boyfriend,who's my first love, for about 5 years till early this year in february. I called it quits because we've been fighting constantly for months and it's been difficult as I've just started college. I enrolled in January to do A levels but he didn't. It was really hard in the beginning because of the lengthy hours id have to spend in college, come home really late, argue with him the whole night till wee hours in the morning, go to bed, and then wake up at 7 am for college the next day. It's a vicious cycle, I tell you. Besides that, he's cheated on me countless times in those 5 years so there was the trusting issue as well. I guess you could say those were the 2 reasons we broke up. Anyways, it's been months now and I'm really trying to move on but I find it especially hard to do so. I know I don't wanna be with him but yet something still draws me back to him. Ohh and I almost forgot, to make things worst, he sent me extremely long and nasty messages a few months after we broke up, calling me all kinds of names and accusing me of well, nonsense! Okay so going back to my point..I just really want to know if there's anything I could possibly do to get him out of my head? I don't even know why I still think about him. It drives me crazy. And now that I see him in college almost everyday, I always put on a fake smile while I feel like I'm being stabbed in the chest repeatedly every time I see him. Maybe there's something wrong with me, I don't know. Avoiding him as much as possible doesn't seem to be helping as well. Please help. I'm lost.

DianneRyder Jul. 21, 2014, 6:01 AM | In Love & Relationships | Replies (1)

1 Replies

loubowmer's picture

Hi,
I don't know if you still need advice but please let me know i can offer you some.
Lou

|
Syndicate content